Do you read any author’s blogs? If so, are you looking for information on their next project? On the author personally? Something else?
I actually read several author's blogs:
- Will Lavendar after I read his book Oblivion. He hasn't posted recently though.
- Lilith St. Crow after reading a couple of her books and discovering she participated in the National Novel Writing Month.
- Charlie Stross after purchasing Glasshouse. (I haven't read the book yet, though.)
- Nicola Griffith for writing advice.
- Kelley Eskridge for writing advice.
- John Scalzi for writing advice, but he doesn't give very much of it.
- Jeff Vandermeer from when he was reading 60 of Penguin's Great Ideas books in 60 days.
I found some of them by following links in people's blogrolls. I find many of the blogs I read that way. Especially the lit blogs.