Thursday, February 12, 2009

Booking Through Thursday: Author's Blogs

Do you read any author’s blogs? If so, are you looking for information on their next project? On the author personally? Something else?

I actually read several author's blogs:



  • Will Lavendar after I read his book Oblivion. He hasn't posted recently though.

  • Lilith St. Crow after reading a couple of her books and discovering she participated in the National Novel Writing Month.

  • Charlie Stross after purchasing Glasshouse. (I haven't read the book yet, though.)

  • Nicola Griffith for writing advice.

  • Kelley Eskridge for writing advice.

  • John Scalzi for writing advice, but he doesn't give very much of it.

  • Jeff Vandermeer from when he was reading 60 of Penguin's Great Ideas books in 60 days.


I found some of them by following links in people's blogrolls. I find many of the blogs I read that way. Especially the lit blogs.

No comments: