Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Premios Darda Award

Wow! I am shocked. Claire over at Kiss A Cloud gave me a Premios Darda award. I am sort of new to this book blogging thing, so I am surprised to receive this award from Claire. I am very grateful.


Now, the rules of the award say:



  1. Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person that has granted the award and his or her blog link.

  2. Pass the award to 15 blogs that are worthy of this acknowledgment.


I would love to pass this award on to fifteen other bloggers, but I have a feeling that the award giving is becoming a little bit of an echo chamber. I started making a list, but when I started poking around I found that many of the bloggers that I follow had already received one or more of these awards. So, instead, I am just going to say thank you!

No comments: