It’s a week or two later than you’d expect, and it may be almost a trite question, but … what were your favorite books from 2008?
I misread the question at first. I thought I was being asked to choose one favorite. One!?! Just One?!? Fortunately, I reread the question and, much to my relief, I can pick more than one favorite book from 2008. So, without further ado:
- The Sea by John Banville
- Cloud Atlas by David Mitchell
- The Siege of Krishnapur by J. G. Farrell
I didn't really read that much non-fiction in 2008. Certainly less that I did in previous years. I wonder if it might have something to do with discovering all these book challenges ...
- Personality: What Makes You The Way You Are by Daniel Nettle
Read to My Six Year Old Son
- UnLunDun by China Mieville
- The Wizard of Oz by Frank Baum