Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I Am Feeling Chunky!

I am going to participate in the 2009 Chunkster Challenge. I am trying to complete the Mor-book-ly Obese level by reading 6 or more books over 450 pages in length before November 15, 2009. I am also going to go for the Too Big To Ignore Anymore award by listing the books from my TBR list that I will read, each of which overlaps with another challenge:



  1. The Nightwatch by Sarah Waters, 524pp (Overlaps the BangBang Challenge)

  2. The Book Thief by Markus Zusak, 521pp (Overlaps the BangBang Challenge)

  3. The Noonday Demon by Andrew Solomon, 571pp (Overlaps the Book Awards II & What's In A Name II Challenges)

  4. Darwin's Dangerous Idea by Daniel Dennet, 586pp (Overlaps Seconds Challenge)

  5. Doubt by Jennifer Michael Hecht, 551pp (Overlaps Seconds Challenge)

  6. Who's Been Sleeping In Your Head by B. Kahr, 493pp (Overlaps What's In A Name II Challenge)

No comments: