This hour I completed The Moon Opera and started Disquiet. I am starting to get sleepy now, so my reading pace has declined significantly. But, that's OK. I remember this from previous readathons. It's temporary, like the Wall in marathons. You just have keep pushing until you get your second wind.
I also completed the Wisdom of Aging Mini-Challenge hosted by Care. In addition, Lynn asks for your favorite five books from your childhood in the Give Me Five Mini-Challenge. Well here are my favorites:
- The Very Hungry Caterpillar by Eric Carle
- Danny, the Champion of the World by Roald Dahl
- Robin Hood by Howard Pyle
- The Island of the Blue Dolphins by Scott O'Dell
- Any Choose Your Own Adventure or Fighting Fantasy book.
Running stats: 715 pages and 4 books completed in 9:23:16