Saturday, April 18, 2009

Read-a-Thon April 2009 -- Hour 10

I didn't get much reading done this hour. I started Silver Canyon by Louis L'Amour. I have only read the first two chapters, but it starts off at a rip-roaring pace.


My eyes are starting to sting a little and I am getting a headache. I tried to get a good night's sleep last night, but I awoke in the middle of the night and slept restlessly, if at all, after that. It is unfortunate that I am feeling this way this early in the Read-a-Thon. But, if it was easy, everybody would do it, right?


Running stats: 333 pages in 6:37:08 | 4 books read, 2 completed.

2 comments:

Scribacchina said...

4 books read, that's doing great, in my opinion! (I am still through my 2nd...) No wonder your eyes are protesting :) Happy reading!

Kailana said...

Once my eyes start to sting, I can't read anymore. It's terrible! Hopefully you can overcome and read more great books!