Saturday, October 18, 2008

Readathon: Hour 13

Just like a marathon, the important thing is to keep moving forward, and I am doing that. This hour I am still a little low on the page count because of my dinner break. I read another 25 pages of The Elegance of the Hedgehog, bringing my total for 13 hours of reading to 538 pages. Not bad, that would put me on pace to read approximately 1000 pages in 24 hours. However, I am not really sure that I want to remain awake for 24 hours. Right now, my plan is to take a longer break tonight and get some sleep and wake up early tomorrow morning to finish. But, we'll see ...

1 comment:

Marg said...

It's definitely hard to stay awake for the whole 24 hours, and I think that the choice of books could make a huge difference!

You are doing really well so far though!