Saturday, April 26, 2014

Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon :: Hours 13 - 15

During hour 13 I finished "The Gate of Flying Knives" in Sanctuary. I then switched to reading Crime and Punishment again and finished Part V1. I now have a little over 100 pages to go. At my present (slow) rate of speed it'll take me four hours of reading to reach the end of Crime and Punishment. I want to go for it, but I'm getting tired and find that Crime and Punishment might not be the thing to read as the night wears on.

And now, for the My Name In Books Mini-Challenge:

J - Journey Through Genius by William Dunham.

O - Our Man in Havana by Graham Greene.

S - Speaks the Nightbird by Robert McCammon.

E - Edward II by Christopher Marlowe.

P - Paradise Lost by John Milton.

H - How Shall We Live by Robert Krznaric.

No comments: