Saturday, April 26, 2014

Hour Zero Kick Off Post

What fine part of the world are you reading from today?

I am reading from just outside Charlotte, North Carolina, in the United States.

Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?

I don't really have a stack. I have a pretty big library of my own to choose from. I'm going to start with what I am currently reading: Crime and Punishment by Dostoevsky. After that who knows. I'd like to get a little bit of Thomas Piketty's Capital in the Twenty-First Century read, but that is a pretty dense book.

Which snack are you most looking forward to?

I don't really snack that much. But I do drink a lot of tea, so I suppose I'm looking forward to that.

Tell us a little something about yourself.

I had a wisdom tooth removed earlier this week and the antibiotic I'm taking makes me dizzy.

If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today?

I have participated in readathons before, but not for a couple of years. The thing that is different this time is that I'm not as confident that I'll make it the full 24 hours.

No comments: